Monday, November 2, 2009
Meet Miss Mollie
I helped out again yesterday with an adoption event in Columbia, MD. It was a cold, rainy day but we had a good crowd. I wasn't sure which dog I would be handling during the event and they gave me Miss Mollie. She's a young (9 month old) Boxer - Dalmation mix. She's very skinny and needs to gain about 10 pounds - but she is full of spunk. She likes to start barking when she hears other dogs start barking! She likes to let her presence be known, so we moved away from the commotion where it was a little more quiet. I wasn't sure at first about fostering her b/c of the barking, but thought I'd give it a shot. The ride home consisted of her trying to sit on my lap and since then, that's where she likes to be (or at least next to me) on couch. It's only been a day, but she seems to be settling in. The one sign of that is the huge sigh she lets out when she's finally relaxed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment