Sunday, December 13, 2009

Catching up!

It's been a while since I posted something - sorry! Thanksgiving holidays, work, Christmas shopping - always something.  Mollie went to a new foster home where she has another canine buddy to keep her company. I didn't have enough energy to keep up with her energy!


We received another transport of dogs last weekend. I helped foster Roxy - a Rhodesian Ridgeback mix. What a sweetheart, we bonded in the short time she was with me - She got adopted in 3 days to a great couple from Maryland.  When they drove away, she was looking out the window and whimpering (so I'm told by her new mom!)


Two days later - I got a new foster - Annie - a german shepherd mix. She is also a sweetie. She's low-key right now b/c she is Heartworm positive. She's had 2 painful injections of the medicine-but hopefully its working.  She just likes to sleep on my couch!

We went to an adoption event today and there was a nice family interested - so cross your fingers!

No comments: