Thursday, March 4, 2010

Little Stinker...

is Charlotte's new nickname.  She is almost house broken - almost! She's getting better walking on the leash - not just sitting there, looking at me like "What am I supposed to do now?"  It's been fun to see things through her eyes. She's mesmerized by planes, birds, cars, bikes - anything. Tail is constantly wagging. BUT - she is putting EVERYTHING in her mouth - dirt, snow, mulch, my fingers, my shoes - ANYTHING. (And I have the marks to prove it!)  I know puppies "see" with their mouth, so I'm just trying to keep a stash of toys nearby to shove in her mouth.

Something funny she just did.  She was on her hind legs with front 2 on the ottoman. I thought she'd never get up on her own. I proceeded to watch her leverage her weight and push off the chair and in seconds she was up on the ottoman! She's only 9 weeks old! I'm in alot of trouble!

No comments: