Saturday was the ferry to Friday Harbor on San Juan Island and what a cute town. It reminded me of a quaint little town you would have seen in Maine or New England. Since it's off season it was even sleepier. We stayed at Friday Harbor House and lucked out with an amazing harbor view with door to terrace and chairs to just gaze and watch the ferries come and go. Saturday was a shopping and spa day!
Sunday was spent tooling around the island - it was so fun to see - at times I felt like I was in Scotland or Ireland - everything was so green (and cold and windy!)
Monday we took the morning ferry back to Anacortes and detoured through Skagit valley to find their world famous tulips. So amazing and beautiful!
Friday Harbor. Check
Skagit Valley. Check
Very fun times with friend. Check!
1 comment:
I am so excited to come visit you! I love that tulip shot!
Post a Comment