Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Rainy September day...

So I suppose I should be working right now as opposed to updating my blog. But I needed a wee bit of a break.  Not that work is super busy, I just like taking breaks - lol! I think my dream job would be updating social media posts for various companies. I could do this from anywhere and I could take LOTS of breaks! Like this one that Charlotte is taking, which by the way she needs to take more of these - she's exhausting right now!

We're finally starting to feel a chill in the air and today's raindrops are actually cold - a sign that fall is definitely on it's way. Even though on the first day of fall it was about 95 degrees! DC broke a record this summer with the hottest summer EVER and the most days over 90! Frankly, I really don't want to see the outside temperature that warm again! The rain is refreshing for a change - I'm excited to pull out the fall clothes and stop wearing sandals. I had taken my nail polish off last week and realized I had a client meeting, so I put on the shoes I was going to wear. Since there were only 3 toes showing - you guessed it - those are the toes I painted! Is that lazy or what? I just ran out of time!

No comments: