After 22 hours, 3 flights and 2 super long layovers, I made it to Tblisi last night (Tuesday) at 6pm. But with the time change - Tblisi being 8 hours ahead - my body is still confused! I slept almost 11 hours last night and even took a 2 hour nap today. Hope to be adjusted soon!I did manage to get out and explore for a few hours this afternoon.
Many neat sculptures and buildings in this post-soviet era country. There are tiny little bakeries in almost every block along with quite a few ATM machines! Lots of neat people watching and I'm sure they were saying the same thing about me!
Even had a full Georgian meal with dumplings, kebob, and red wine. Followed by the always popular gelato!
| Rose Revolution Fountain |
1 comment:
Woohooo! You are here! Yeah! Looking forward to a fun week :)
Post a Comment