Monday, May 30, 2011

Beginning of Summer!

Tradition is that Memorial Day weekend is the kickoff to summer. This weekend's weather topped out at around 60 - which is hardly summer-like weather, but I'm completely fine with that! I had many "firsts" this weekend!

  • First bike ride in Washington - Woodinville to Redmond along the Snohomish river with Ian - beautiful! 
  • First beer at Redhook brewery - YUM! I will be back soon! 
  • First time driving across the US/Canadian border - they ask alot of silly questions!  
  • First time in Vancouver, BC - beautiful city!  
  • First time to see Ian's band and listen to them practice :) - FUN!
  • Seeing eagles in their natural environment! 
The list of places I want to see in the Pacific Northwest is huge, and in time, I will be able to check off more places! What a fun weekend - I look forward to many more fun explorations with Ian and seeing all the sights!

No comments: