Thursday, March 17, 2011

The days are getting longer... :)

We were finally able to spring forward and the extra daylight is wonderful! I feel like we gained several hours - instead of losing just one. 


Seattle is an amazing city, full of fresh farmers markets, beautiful parks and trails, eclectic neighborhoods and lots of coffee shops. My mission is to try a new coffee shop at least once a week. I also have a new favorite coffee drink - an Americano - yum!


Since I don't know too many people yet, I've enjoyed just walking around and people watching/listening. I'm going to begin writing down some of these things as they are sometimes quite funny, sometimes sad and then some that you just wonder what they're talking about. 


Seattelist sayings/quotes/overheard on the streets:

  •  Right on!
  • "I'm going to go to another rehab session"
  • "Where's the chocolate factory?"
  • 12 organic eggs from the farmers market cost $7!
  • Save the chickens
  • Save the viaduct
  • Gluten-free, vegan cookies
More on these later...

No comments: