
Can you see the look in her eye? Is it humiliation or just plain disgust? My little "angel" came home from a 1/2 day of daycare last week with a slight injury. She wasn't limping. crying, no visible signs of this injury except that one of her nails was turned sideways. After a few hours of trying to keep her from licking her wound - the vet fixed her up good.

She went in walking on all 4 legs and came out acting like she had one amputated! The drama of it all! And of course the "Cone of Shame" accompanied this bandage of green and blue stars. Let me tell you, we've gotten some pitiful looks when walking through town and I'm fully aware she is milking this for all its worth. Yes, I did buy some extra treats for her, because, yes, I feel bad!
1 comment:
How does a dog bend their nail sideways? ouch! Poor baby...it looks uncomfortable! How does she sleep?
Post a Comment